Tuesday, October 6, 2015

How can I legally work in the United States


Every individual who is seeking to enter the US with the intention to work in the US needs to understand that every situation is different and that there are several paths to achieving authorized employment status.

Here are several different options for foreign nationals seeking to acquire authorization to work in the U.S.
E-1/E-2 Visa
EB-5 Visa
E Status
L-1A Visa
H-1B Visa
H-2B Visa

Some of the questions that might have:
  • What is the eligibility?
  • How do I qualify
  •  How long will it take?
  • Which one do I choose?
  • How can I obtain a green card?
  • When can I apply for US Citizenship?

These are all valid questions, and we have constructed this booklet in order guide you to take the best path for your journey to the US. In this overview of information we will discuss the most common employment based categories, eligibility criteria, application process and other important information relevant to your transition.

In some cases the prospective employer will file the corresponding documentation on behalf of the prospective employee, but in other situations the foreign national- prospective employee, will have to file on his/her own.

You have already taken the most important step towards your application, and that is to start planning ahead of time. USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) is very strict with foreign nationals, and individuals will need to be prepared for the lengthy process that it takes to ensure that all documentation is in place. This can lead to frustration but don’t be deterred by the process, and remain calm since many others have also traveled through the same difficulties as you. Most importantly, remember that failure to enter the U.S. through the proper procedure will result in severe consequences for both the employee and the employer. Click here to read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment